In some ways kids bedroom designs are the same. You need to:
1. Define their inspiration (trains, barbie, nascar, soccer, history etc...)
2. Consider a color palette (3 colors he/she loves)
3. Define the room function - what are we gonna' do in this space (sleep, homework, play, have friends over, shoot pool, paint, create a masterpiece etc...)
On the other hand, they are different than adult interior design.
1. We like to use bolder colors,
2. We might use softer surfaces for horse play and
3. Often recommend less expensive furnishings because they may be in use for only a few years.
Here are some of our favorite kids room designs that have hit the mark for our client's favorite little people.
Click to see each complete design.
Sophisticated Tween Space
The Next Stephen Spielberg
Yep, I'm Gonna Be an Astronaut
Unisex Kids Bedroom - Suite for 2
These kids bedroom designs are not only affordable but inspriational. Each little person described their dream world and our interior designers made it come true. You know that MyDesignGuide is the top-decorating site for kids. So let's get started for your family. You can:
2. Check out more designs on our gallery,
3. Or, let's get going now. Order a 3D room design or Design Consultation for your favorite little people today.