Hello, this is the summary of IGCSE Biology (Cambridge) for 2014 examAs a student, I have always enjoyed learning Biology and want to make it a fascinating subject for others as well!

Biology Notes for A level 




As references, I am using the following books



and other resources from Internet, including:
Credits to authors of pictures used for illustration purpose on this blog. 

I'm no expert on Biology so just feel free to leave a comment or any suggestions that could help me improve this blog.

I hope you will enjoy Biology as much as I do!

Cheers,
E.L.

PS: Please check  Biology Notes on weebly.com for another look of the blog.


0 nhận xét Blogger 0 Facebook

Post a Comment

Thank for you

Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)

 
Tech - Scien - Health - Computer - Economy - Trade - Cars - Auto - Story ©Email: tailieuchogiaovien@gmail.com. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Inluon.net
Link:Bantintuvan|tailieusupham|khoahocsupham|Soidiemchontruong|inluon|Tài liệu|Hoctrenmobile|SKKN|Tử vi|Science
Top