People find this blog through some interesting search queries.

Some from the past 24 hours include…

adult sibling sex

consensual sister incest group

“sex with my sister”

adult aunt and nephew sexual relations… [I don’t know if there was more to it, such as relationship]

brother and sister living as a couple

and

can you marry your brother

But the one that I thought was the winner is…

is ok by jewish law to have a threesome…

Again, there may have been more to it, such as …with two brothers or something like that.

I’m not an expert in Jewish law. From what I understand, if you ask two Jews you’ll get three opinions. If any of you have studied Jewish law, feel free to offer at least one opinion.

In all seriousness, I hope people find what they’re looking for when they come to this blog. I enjoy getting comments and emails that thank me for helping.

0 nhận xét Blogger 0 Facebook

Post a Comment

Thank for you

Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)

 
Tech - Scien - Health - Computer - Economy - Trade - Cars - Auto - Story ©Email: tailieuchogiaovien@gmail.com. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Inluon.net
Link:Bantintuvan|tailieusupham|khoahocsupham|Soidiemchontruong|inluon|Tài liệu|Hoctrenmobile|SKKN|Tử vi|Science
Top